Soylent Green - Would You Eat It?

Soylent Green - Would You Eat It?

Postby DONNIEP » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Izzy mentioned he was about to start drinking this stuff called Soylent. And LT immediately picked up on it and I did too. I mean, everybody knows what Soylent Green is. Now that's not what he's gonna be drinking. But it brings up a good question...

Let's say Soylent Green was real - and yes it is actually made out of dead people. And it's nutritious, safe, and tastes gooder than hell. Would you eat it?

Keep in mind it's just these little colored cubes and hasn't been molded to look like anything else. The consistency and texture is like eating a chunk of cheese. But you know it's made out of dead people. Would you eat it?
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Re: Soylent Green - Would You Eat It?

Postby Mr. Fantastic » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Sounds like Planned Parenthood and ConAgra Foods got together and made a new product.
Mr. Fantastic
Headliner

Postby Izzy Moreno » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:59 pm

DONNIEP wrote:Izzy mentioned he was about to start drinking this stuff called Soylent. And LT immediately picked up on it and I did too. I mean, everybody knows what Soylent Green is. Now that's not what he's gonna be drinking. But it brings up a good question...

Let's say Soylent Green was real - and yes it is actually made out of dead people. And it's nutritious, safe, and tastes gooder than hell. Would you eat it?

Keep in mind it's just these little colored cubes and hasn't been molded to look like anything else. The consistency and texture is like eating a chunk of cheese. But you know it's made out of dead people. Would you eat it?

I was going to go on a dissertation about how survival is still & always will be the primary objective of anything that lives & isn't dumb as a bag of rocks, but then you wrote "The consistency and texture is like eating a chunk of cheese."

Well, of course! I LOVE cheese. I eat too much cheese. Only it's not too much because I could eat a lot more if I wanted & not get sick of it. Sign me up!

Anyway, not to shit on your topic, but it's irrelevant because Soylent is already out & it's not made from dead people. And it's not made from live people either.

Cheers! :beers:
Big time playa.
Izzy Moreno
Swinger

Postby DONNIEP » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Do you honestly think they'd put Made From Real Dead People! on the label? It's Devilly, Devilly I tell you!!
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby Little Texan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:45 pm

DONNIEP wrote:Do you honestly think they'd put Made From Real Dead People! on the label? It's Devilly, Devilly I tell you!!

Yeah, how does Izzy know it's not made from people? Has he toured the factory where it's made? They probably have big dumpsters full of dead bodies outside at the plant, and Izzy is drinking that stuff! Moses told us what that stuff is made out of, and by God, if the deliverer of the Hebrews said it I believe it! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Little Texan
Headliner

Postby DONNIEP » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Yes, if Ol' Charlton said so then I believe him. That guy was a Man's Man. A real man. There aren't many of them left around these days. Tom Selleck is one too. James Garner, Steve McQueen, Burt Reynolds. Those kinds of guys. Dean and Frank were men's men too. Real guys, not some fagged up sisses like Hollywood stars today. My step dad is one too - that sumbitch can fix anything, build anything, shoot anything, hell I bet he could fly a plane if the pilot dropped dead.
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby DONNIEP » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Anyway, to answer my own question - if the food supply was pretty much gone then yeah I'd eat it. But I'd be looking for steaks and stuff like that, lol. Something I could toss on the grill.
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby Mr. Fantastic » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:25 pm

DONNIEP wrote:Yes, if Ol' Charlton said so then I believe him. That guy was a Man's Man. A real man. There aren't many of them left around these days. Tom Selleck is one too. James Garner, Steve McQueen, Burt Reynolds. Those kinds of guys. Dean and Frank were men's men too. Real guys, not some fagged up sisses like Hollywood stars today. My step dad is one too - that sumbitch can fix anything, build anything, shoot anything, hell I bet he could fly a plane if the pilot dropped dead.

Well as you know Donnie real men drink moonshine and if you want to be fancy age the shit in a keg. Yeah all this candied, pussyfied, faggory is a conspiracy to make the country weak so muslims can be shipped over in droves and take over.
Mr. Fantastic
Headliner

Postby Izzy Moreno » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:10 am

Look, you faggits. I do NOT care how many people died. While I am opposed to senseless killing, when the time comes to fill my stomach, I will kill anything in sight, roast it & eat it.

If by some chance any of you find yourselves stuck with me in a boat drifting in the middle of the ocean or a similar situation, be forewarned - I refuse to spend more than 4 hours without eating, as it's quite unhealthy.

Big time playa.
Izzy Moreno
Swinger

Postby Funkmonkey » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Izzy Moreno wrote:Look, you faggits. I do NOT care how many people died. While I am opposed to senseless killing, when the time comes to fill my stomach, I will kill anything in sight, roast it & eat it.

If by some chance any of you find yourselves stuck with me in a boat drifting in the middle of the ocean or a similar situation, be forewarned - I refuse to spend more than 4 hours without eating, as it's quite unhealthy.

Sounds good. We'll do a little fishing. If we land a tuna, we eat like kings. Or sell it to a Japanese restaurants or big bucks.
Brass Monkey. That funky monkey! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=drjGn_JpTOk
Funkmonkey
Pit Boss

Next

Return to Great Food & Drinks